There’s lots to see and do in downtown Buffalo these days, so why not take some time on your lunch break to get out and explore the neighborhoods surrounding Seneca One! Take a look at our top 10 fun ideas to try out that are just a short walk from us.
- Meet your daily step goal with a walk around the historic Buffalo & Erie County Naval & Military Park.
- Enjoy the beautiful waterfront views and rent a kayak at Canalside.
- Meet up with some friends and have lunch at 716, Liberty Hound, or Pearl Street.
- Take a walk down Main Street and peek in the shops and restaurants. Ride the Metro back.
- Explore Buffalo’s public art murals, and make sure to stop at 461 and 465 Washington St.
- Grab take out from E-Cafe at the Glenny and have a picnic at Dart Lawn at Canalside.
- Celebrate your inner child at the new Explore & More Children’s Museum.
- You can never have too much Buffalo gear. Pick up some new Buffalo gear at the Sabres’ store or at the BFLO store.
- Dive into a good book at the Buffalo Central Library.
- Grab a Reddy Bikeshare, located in front of Sahlen’s Field at 275 Washington St, and take a bike ride along the water
This is just a snapshot of the exciting amenities nearby Seneca One. What are some of your favorite things to downtown?